the [German Donald Trump] ----- What is this [Figure of Speech] called ?

Sujet : the [German Donald Trump] ----- What is this [Figure of Speech] called ?
De : HenHanna (at) *nospam* devnull.tb (HenHanna)
Groupes : sci.lang alt.usage.english
Date : 01. May 2024, 09:50:27
         -- the Sherlock Holmes of the Art World
         -- 'the Sherlock Holmes' of police dogs
         -- the Donald Trump of Germany
                 Then I had a meeting with the [German Donald Trump]
Is there a name for this  [Figure of Speech] ?
                           ----------- just a special case of Metaphor?
            You got a catchy term for this in your language???
___________________________
Meet Frauke Petry, the Donald Trump of Germany
              Meet Frauke Petry, the Donald Trump of Germany. By Yardena Schwartz On 03/09/17 at 8:00 AM EST. 03_17_Germany_02. Petry campaigned in 2016 elections on a ...
___________________________
Brazil's Trump? Mexico's Trump? Italy's Trump? Cut it out ...
           Oct 9, 2018 — A raft of headlines invites us to “Meet the Donald Trump of Germany”—or of Canada, Indonesia, or Russia. Many of these headlines have the ...
'I'm the Donald Trump of the Art World,' Sean Scully Says in ...
              May 6, 2019 — The abstract painter Sean Scully shows a mind-boggling degree of self-regard in a new BBC film about his life, our columnist writes.
Meet the Sherlock Holmes of the Art World
          May 8, 2015 — Real-life detective, Christopher Marinello seeks out and recovers stolen art on a truly grand scale. Marinello, born and raised in Brooklyn New ...
China clones 'the Sherlock Holmes' of police dogs
              Mar 20, 2019 — Scientists in China have cloned what they call the "Sherlock Holmes of police dogs" in a bid to cut training times and costs.