Re: [de]"Schnitzel"

Sujet : Re: [de]"Schnitzel"
De : peter (at) *nospam* pmoylan.org (Peter Moylan)
Groupes : alt.usage.english sci.lang
Date : 09. Jul 2024, 13:58:48
On 09/07/24 04:32, Jeff Barnett wrote:

Actually panko has only come into general American cognition spurred
by the large number of cooking shows that promoted it on our TV.
What is it about food porn that has made it dominate our TV programmes?
We have just one TV channel that is totally devoted to cooking, and
often I find my wife watching it when I would rather be on the news
channel. There is something about popular culture that I don't understand.
--
Peter Moylan       peter@pmoylan.org    http://www.pmoylan.org
Newcastle, NSW