Re: World Logic Day (14 January)

Sujet : Re: World Logic Day (14 January)
De : occam (at) *nospam* nowhere.nix (occam)
Groupes : sci.lang alt.usage.english
Date : 16. Jul 2024, 15:16:56
On 16/07/2024 01:36, Peter Moylan wrote:

Ross Clark wrote:

Attempts to create logically consistent artificial languages have not
met with much success.

<snip>

There are apparently still some speakers of Lojban.

Thanks for the pointer. I'd never heard of Lojban, Loglan, or their
spin-offs.

When one occasionally hears frightening stats of extinct languages
[Definition "Extinct language: a language with no living descendants
that no longer has any first-language or second-language speakers"] does
it include these aberrations? All of a sudden, I don't feel so bad about
extinction.