Re: Three rational triples

Sujet : Re: Three rational triples
De : wugi (at) *nospam* brol.invalid (guido wugi)
Groupes : rec.puzzles sci.lang
Date : 13. Sep 2024, 22:30:47
Op 13-9-2024 om 04:19 schreef HenHanna:
On 9/11/2024 5:15 AM, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
I discovered that these three sets of three positive rationals have an
interesting property in common:

9/2, 4/3, 7/6

49/15, 25/21, 54/35

49/2, 4/7, 27/14

If nobody figures it out, I will provide the answer in a week.

        that sounds good.
They are three, they are positive, they are rationals, they're written in the same form and the same number base or whatsitcalled, they are mentioned here (and no others are).
Anything else yet?
--
guido wugi :o)