Re: Perfect clocks

Sujet : Re: Perfect clocks
De : hitlong (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (gharnagel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 06. May 2024, 14:56:51
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 06.05.2024 o 01:59, gharnagel pisze:

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 04.05.2024 o 17:46, Tom Roberts pisze:

On 5/1/24 12:06 PM, Maciej Wozniak wrote:

sane people, as anyone can check at GPS, keep assuming the second to be  9 192 631 770 on Earth,

This is not an "assumption", this is the definition of the second --
that's what these words mean.

1) Poincare has said that axiooms are "definitions
in disguise", or something like that. I would say
it differently - anyway, definitions are assumed.
 SOme are, but not all.

Because a DK idiot is believing and asserting?
Because a dishonest fool says the opposite?

See, Harrie - definitions are not physical
entities,
I said just the opposite, but Wozzie is too stupid to understand.

your "authority" in the field is completely
self-appointed.
Looking for someone with a little authority?  I have as little
as anyone.

And definitions are really a special form of axioms.
I disagree.  Axioms most often have their basis in observation
of reality.  Definitions may also, but Wozzie is pretending he
is some sort of expert on definitions and axioms.  He's not.

Ready to discuss it, yes, but not with a DK idiot.
I'm not interested in having a "discussion" with a liar like
Wozzie.

2)Could find a quoting where you admit that in the
context of GPS the word means something else.
 The fact is that if one had an accurate 1 second

The fact is that outside of your mad church nobody
cares what your mad church is assuming accurate or
not.
And nobody cares about Wozzies's stupid nonsensical diatribes.

The fact is also that common sense was warning
your idiot guru.
Wozzie is a liar and a fool.  He is also insane since he keeps
repeating the same old stupid line.

But you can keep fooling yourself insisting that
GPS has inaccurate clocks, why not; at least
you've (temporarily?) stopped to deny they're real.
Wozzie doesn't know the difference between reality and his fantasies.

per second clock
aboard the GPS, it would tick at exactly 1 second per second, but
it would not appear to from the ground.  In fact, the first bird
up there had exactly that and it didn't tick at 1 second per second
at the ground.  That's why they switched to the alternate timing.

See: even such pathetic pieces of fanatic shit
like you or Harrie can't lie 100% of time.
 See?  Wozzie lies ALL the time.

On a GPS satellite, the usual definition of the second applies.

No.
 Yes!

No.
YES!!!

I could find a quoting in which even
that piece of shit Roberts is admitting it.
Wozzie says he can, but he's lying ... again.

Common sense was warning your idiot guru, wasn't it?
 The idiots were the engineers that disbelieved relativity.

Your ravings and spitting won't change anything,
Telling the truth is "raving and spitting" in Wozzie's fantasy
world.

nobody sane is assuming that GPS clocks are inaccurate
(because SO!!!) and nobody sane ever will be.
Wozzie tells HALF the truth:  the GPS clocks are accurate on
earth, yes, but they are because they're not aboard the birds,
nor are they on the moom, nor Mars, nor ....  Wozzie is either
too stupid to understand this or too dishonest to admit it.
Either way, Wozzie is a fool and a valid "discussion" is not
possible. I respond to Wozzie's posts only in the hope that it might
save some other poor soul from the same fate.
“Ninety-nine percent of the people in the world are fools and the
rest of us are in great danger of contagion.” – Thornton Wilder