Re: Space and spacetime

Sujet : Re: Space and spacetime
De : mlwozniak (at) *nospam* wp.pl (Maciej Wozniak)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 19. Jun 2024, 00:35:36
W dniu 18.06.2024 o 20:06, gharnagel pisze:
Maciej Wozniak babbled:

W dniu 18.06.2024 o 15:53, gharnagel pisze:

Wozzie believes scientists are as dishonest as he is.

Your moronic religion is persuading you that they are superhuman
demigods free of the weaknesses of ordinary mortal worms.
But only such an idiot as you are can believe that.
 Repeating lies doesn't make them true.
Too bad for you, your Shit, your idiot gurus
and your lies of nature itself speaking to you.

Your moronic religion is persuading you that they are superhuman
demigods free of the weaknesses of ordinary mortal worms
 Wozzie seems to forget that he already posted this.  Demented.
No I didn't. Lying and slandering.

Wozzie's weaknesses are evident.  He judges the scientific world
by his own foibles, but he conveniently forgets that science works
by verification

Only such an idiot, again, can believe such
an absurd lie.
 Why does Wozzie always talk about himself?
I'm not. I don't believe these absurd lies
of youre moronic religion at all.

Science is an informational system, VERY
advanced, VERY complicated and for sure too
complicated for demented DK cranks
 like Wozzie-fool.

Only such an idiot as Wozzie-fool believes
he himself has the keys of truth and justice.

Unfortunately, I don't.
 Then stop acting like you do.

Still I have years of experience with informational
systems
 and I have years of experience with physics, engineering
and mathematics
Science is neither physical nor mathematical
nor engineering construct, however. You're only
speaking about it with your absurd arrogance -
because you are a DK idiot.

like science is,
 The problem with Wozzie is that he's like a man with a
hammer who thinks that every problem is a nail.
No, the problem is that apart of barking,
lies, slanders Harrie has nothing to say
in the defence of his absurd beliefs.

To justify that you're a complete idiot
mumbling, that the foundation of science
is not about what is written - because
it's about what is written about[something]
 Wozzie isn't making sense, as usual.
And you're, as usual, a complete idiot
mumbling, that the foundation of science
is not about what is written - because
it's about what is written about[something]

Science is an advanced informational system.
That's too narrow a definition.

That's not a definition, that's a [true] claim.
Nope, it's a definition

Nope, poor idiot Harrie simply doesn't know
what a definition is. No surprise, of course.
 Wozzie-fool pontificates a bull-poop definition for
science, then claims it's not a definition. :-))
And it's not.  Poor idiot Harrie simply doesn't know
what a definition is. No surprise, of course.

Wozzie finally spoke the truth:  he NEVER listens to
what nature says.

And that's because for those billions of years
it has never said a word.
 Au contraire.  Only those who listen aren't so arrogant
as Wozzie-pompous.
Repeating those absurd lies won't make them true.
Sorry, trash.
Your idiot gurus simply have fabricated that - like
other religious maniacs have fabricated gods speaking
to them.

He ignores the music of the cosmos to dwell in
his self-created hades.
It's not any music of cosmos, it's just a song
of a bunch of idiots.