Re: Space and spacetime

Sujet : Re: Space and spacetime
De : mlwozniak (at) *nospam* wp.pl (Maciej Wozniak)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 22. Jun 2024, 17:34:52
W dniu 22.06.2024 o 15:54, gharnagel pisze:
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 22.06.2024 o 03:50, gharnagel pisze:

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

Why won't you explain, you lying shit.
And why won't you stop dodging and
demonstrate the power of predictions
of your moronic Shit on my example.
I'm not dodging.  I'm merely asking consequential
question which Woozie-liar refuses to answer.

Yes, you are. You're pretending even stupider
than you are to dodge.
 No matter how many times Wozzie tells lies, i doesn't
make them true.  His parents must be chagrinned at
his abysmal behavior.

And why won't you stop your iditic dodging
and answer what are the prediction of the moronic
physics of your moronic guru for my example?

But what does the relativistic piece of
shit mean by "define"? By "must"? By
"terms"?
I just want everything clearly and honestly laid out.

You must define "clearly and honestly". And "define".
And "must".
 Such terms are human terms, and those that are fully human
understand them implicitly.  Terms like "speed" and "time"
are the terms of physicists, i.e. Gods.
I'm getting it.
  > > So, according to you and your idiot gurus -
in LET every observer, stationary in ether or not -
would observe light moving at speed c. Right?
What's the matter, mathematically-incompetent Wozzie,
can't actually USE the theory and calculate the answer
for yourself?

The matter is that mathematically-incompetent Harrie
can't actually USE the theory and calculate the answer
for me.
 I offered to derive the LTE for Wozzie,
But can't deal with a set of assumptions
different than The Shit of your idiot guru.
It's not very complicated, but - well -
you're an idiot.

(1) relativistic velocity addition is DERIVED from
the Lorentz transform equations.

It is, sure, after assuming the obviously correct
Holiest Postulate.
The postulates were determined FIRST

And without them - in LET - your idiocies can't be
derived, neither from LT nor from experiments.
 There is no LET without the postulates
If you mean the postulates of your idiot guru -
well, the impudence of THIS lie is beating your
usual level.

A lie, of course. First - Lorentz invented his
equations for his ether theory,  then - your
idiot guru came with his absurd postulates.
 So the "absurd" postulates result in the LTE  exactly as
Lorentz invented them out of whole cloth, so how could they
possibly be absurd
Simply.

Unlike the Holy Postulates,  told your
idiot gurus by Nature itself when She
spoke to them. Right, Harrie?
 Postulates are human constructs also, but they can be tested against
Only such an idiot can believe and repeat such
an absurd lie. But - see: 0 meridian has something
in common with both The Shit of  your idiot guru and
Lorontz ether theory, after all...