Re: Perfect clocks

Sujet : Re: Perfect clocks
De : hitlong (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (gharnagel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 30. Apr 2024, 00:08:51
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 29.04.2024 o 19:41, gharnagel pisze:

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

W dniu 29.04.2024 o 14:27, gharnagel pisze:

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

Does every of them have the property above,
poor halfbrain?

That should be "Do all of them," quarterbrain.

And that's because...?

"Does every of them have" is incorrect English, eighthbrain.

Not impossible, but I would rather think you've
fabricated such a rule because it was comfortable
for you at the moment.
Of course Wozzie prefers that solution that makes others dishonest.
This is just proof of his dishonesty.
What's uncomfortable to me is when someone behaves like an ass, which
is what Wozzie has perfected.

Time is a tool for describing things.
So Wozzie believes time is a tool, invented, not a concept.

Of course it's a concept. Concepts are invented.
 SO Wozzie starts with the the half-answers and deception again.
Concepts are only "half invented,"

Nope. Concepts are information,
Well, that depends on what is "information."  Another slippery slope
that Wozzie uses to obfuscate.

I'm an information engineer,
You're doing a very poor job of it.

you're just arrogant idiot suffering the  DK effect. Concepts are
definitely invented.
That's Wozzie trying to obfuscate again.

Wozzie is dishonest because he takes only a part of the answer
and pretends that it's ALL of the answer.

Harrie, on the other hand, is dishonest because
he lies impudently.
 Nope.  I don't lie.

Yes. You do.
Says the congenital liar :-))

Typical, of course, for a Shit's worshipper.
Now THAT's going too far.  I do NOT worship Wozzie!

because - with all of  your mystical
nonsensens - you're still defining time as "what
clocks indicate". Or don't you?
 I'm not.  I don't think Mikko is, either.

Oops. That's how your idiot guru defined time.
He's not an idiot like Wozzie is.

This is the official definition of the church of The
Shit.
Says the congenital liar.

So - talking about time you're ignoring it - what
are you talking about, then?
Au contraire.  I tried to have a meaningful discussion
about time.  Unfortunately, Wozzie is non compos mentos
and fundamentally dishonest.