Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.

Sujet : Re: The most ridiculous science mistake in history.
De : r.hachel (at) *nospam* tiscali.fr (Richard Hachel)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity
Date : 06. Apr 2024, 03:49:03
Le 06/04/2024 à 02:45, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
Vo is a bastard expression, I'm afraid.

I let the mathematicians and physicists play that if they want, but I don't follow them.

R.H.
 I'm afraid that YOU are the one that is playing.  You cannot show a derivation,
let alone a valid one, of your equation.  I can.
:))
Please explain to me how, in Langevin's traveler, the proper time of Stella's return journey is 9 years.
Explain to me why the apparent speed of the earth when it returns is Vapp=4c.
It's very easy to explain.
It takes thirty seconds.
But explain to me why Doctor Hachel is a moron, why he did not give the most beautiful notion of the theory of special relativity (better than Einstein and Minkowski), and why he says that the distance traveled does not matter. be a contraction of type distances D'=D.sqrt(1-Vo²/c²) i.e. 7.2 ly.
Explain to me why Doctor Hachel is a moron who says it's impossible, because x=Vapp.Tr and x=36aly and that the only way to understand RR is to listen to what he says, everything he says, and exclusion of all the bullshit of others.
We'll never get out of this if you don't make the effort to understand what I'm saying, and if you persist in acting like a monkey when I answer you and explain.
R.H.