Re: Iconic Black Hole Pioneer Disproves The Existence of Singularities

Sujet : Re: Iconic Black Hole Pioneer Disproves The Existence of Singularities
De : ew (at) *nospam* ewkdnad.pl (Ace Kosmatka Dubanowski)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 25. Mar 2024, 21:42:35
Tom Roberts wrote:

On 3/23/24 9:23 AM, gharnagel wrote:
[...]

I think that playing with the Lorentz transformation (LT) and the
relativistic velocity composition equation (RVCE) are futile, because
these are relationships among DIFFERENT COORDINATE SYSTEMS. But nature
clearly uses no coordinates whatsoever, so coordinate relationships are
irrelevant at the fundamental level [#]. That's why all modern physical
theories are expressed in terms of tensors, which are naturally
independent of coordinates [@]. For the LT and RVCE the relevant tensor

yes, we agree. But the harnagel don't undrestand the tensors. That's the
problem that we have. Here's more proof that the putina is a traitor,
killing own people, to destroy Russia. It's already become obvious.

 ‘𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹_𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀’_𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱_𝗼𝘂𝘁_𝗠𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘄_𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿_𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸_–_𝗣𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻
The Russian president still suspects that Ukraine was complicit in the
tragedy
https://www.r%74.com/russia/594893-putin-terrorist-attack-meeting/

as such, he doesn't know who the isis terrorist are, their deeds and their
doings. Unbelievable incredible.

Funny how isis only attacks Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon Russia and Western
countries before elections, but leaves Ziostan alone.

We all know Victoria Nuland knew about it and gloatted about it. Just like
she did about Nordstream. My question is why didn't any US official
stopped it.

ISKP ... Finally Putin had the guts to call out radicals Islamists ...
Good Nuland had said Russia has more surprises in store for it ... So
Putin knows who ordered it

Just doesn't add up. Why did they get caught then ? Islamists would rather
fight til death to find martyrdom.

As Lindsay Graham said " best investment is the money that is invested to
kill Russians" - it is not hard to work out who ordered it. We all know
who ordered.

More and more I wonder.... who does Putin really serve?....

Islamists? These are not islamists and Mr. Putin knows it. Let's start off
calling this what it is and not what it's not. These are trained
mercenaries. Why use terminology that is flawed?

Victoria ‘Nasty Surprise’ Nuland - a disgusting repulsive 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧_𝙜𝙤𝙮 of
Basarabia.

We in the United States know that Ukraine was behind it and the United
States knew about it and more than likely approved it.

“This attack was carried out by radical Islamists,” (!!) on the planning
and orders of jews.

How did Victoria Nuland knew about it before it happened?????

Is Putin easily fooled, or is he just acting dumb? Nothing to do with
Islam this. No, he is a fucking traitor.

USA wants the credit for the show of force without taking the
responsibility for the underlying terrorist act.
I know! . . .
Do a Double-Inverted Narration in the Tuck Position:
(1) blame it on Putin,
(2) leave an evidence trail to show you did it to impress friends and
foes,
(3) discredit that evidence,
(4) blame it on Putin,
(5) deny any knowledge or responsibility, and
(6) blame it on Putin.

iS HE SCARED YO NAME NULAND AND ELENSKKY??

Problem with the Islamic terrorist theory is that they don’t usually get
paid to carry out an attack or don’t plan an exit route to Ukraine since
they believe in martyrdom and eternal reward in the afterlife.

Its suspicious that the US from the beginning blamed Isis, now Putin
agreeing with them .... doesnt ring well!...And why would " Islamists "
have a beef with Russia?

This opera isn't over until Victoria Nuland sings.