in 1999 i had a dream that one day id be normal, that was my happy thought to fly tht i thought i had found a way to heal myself(my happy thouht to fly), nothing related to her nor love>>

Sujet : in 1999 i had a dream that one day id be normal, that was my happy thought to fly tht i thought i had found a way to heal myself(my happy thouht to fly), nothing related to her nor love>>
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 20:59:51
in 1999 i had a dream that one day id be normal, that was my happy
thought to fly that i thought i had found a way to heal myself(my
happy thouht to fly), nothing related to her>>if that being true id be
happy llike normal people instead they brougth me down, they loved to
burn and steal my wings, i was the top of the world because of my
dream, nothing related with love.in my opinion love when  shownto the
public is a disease and i think that love should be a secret, thing
that she didnt understand and told everyone in the whole world to
destroy and make me sick.my dream was my downfall my failure
that i wanted to show people after i waas cured