in 1999 wwhen i was fag to them i was human to them, when i stoped the milk flow from me i was a monster PPOOOFT, they turned into raging animals against me pooft why cant they leave me alone

Sujet : in 1999 wwhen i was fag to them i was human to them, when i stoped the milk flow from me i was a monster PPOOOFT, they turned into raging animals against me pooft why cant they leave me alone
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 19. Apr 2024, 13:54:51
in 1999 was completly surreal>>so many people burning me and sinking
their teeth on me
they deceived me into thinking that i was the monster and they the
legit legal people
so many lies they said about me
so many animals destroying me
thye only crucified me and she escaped intact and her bf
she is the superior being the grace and me the trash of this world,
the monster
thats what they wanted it to be
whos gonna pay???for this terrible injustice?!??
im sick and tired of being crucified
they sucked my milk and they still burn me. why?!??!?
in 1999 wwhen i was fag i was human to them, when i stoped the milk