Re: Perfect clocks

Sujet : Re: Perfect clocks
De : ktrsk (at) *nospam* oe.ru (King Tzekhmistrenko)
Groupes : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Suivi-à : sci.physics.relativity sci.physics sci.math
Date : 07. May 2024, 00:30:46
Autres entรชtes
gharnagel wrote:

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

Nobody cares what your mad church assumes accurate or not,
Harrie. Face it, poor trash.

Wozzie believes that if he posts last, he wins the duel )
He is such a tragic figure.

actually you admit this is the rule in americaaa. Why they didn't retreat
earlier from Afghanistan, ukrane etc. You guys are a joke in physics.

 ๐—œ๐˜€๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—น_๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€_๐—ผ๐—ป_๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ต:_๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ_๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€
IDF jets struck the densely populated Palestinian city ahead of a long-
promised ground invasion
https://www.r%74.com/news/597091-israel-airstrikes-rafah-gaza/

what the fuck do they have there to bomb, other than civilian
infrastructure. Which make the khazar goym occupying Palestine guilty of
severe war crimes and genocide.

American and Israeli genocidaires back to work

the fake state of israel will be destroyed this year

Israel is doomed but WW3 is looming so we, are all doomed

More desperate UkroBot Accounts created TODAY = Confirmed FAILURE

And exposed impotence, too! hahah

United Nations- garbage orgination!

The god of the Jews Anu himself, is a bloodlust human butcher!...

Egypt wont like them bombing the Rafah crossing. But they are also to
cowardly to do anything but tounge wag!...

History is being written with Palestinian blood. Shame on all of us; shame
on this world. We let you down.

If any palestinian gets to read this. You are the bravest of peoples.
Justice will be sought. We will hunt your killers and make sure they never
feel safe anywhere.

Israel needs a good earthquake

Time for sirens to go off in Tel Aviv and Haifa as well as all Israeli and
US military bases. Real Islamic color revolutions needs to happen in Egypt,
Saudi Arabia and Jordon to removed the Zionists bought off leaders in these
three countries.

Genocidal psychopaths.

Who are we to judge, when the regional muslim-Arab nations do nothing?

Anon Anon, Genocidal crimes against life are pre judged!....

We gentiles are watching a genocide unfold in front of us. We won't
forgive, we won't forget.

The complicity of US folks is open and defended everyday.... And this is
another reason why the global US "dominance" has definitely ended. This is
history in the making, in front of our eyes

Israel is a rogue terrorist State. It's leadership AND it's backers must
 All its people who man the guns, and do the genocidal butchery!...

So the Zionist/NAZI genocidal western squatters and NATO troops were giving
the green light to bomb innocent mothers to be, babies, children men and
women. Of course no opposition from their Zionist/NAZI remote orifices as
they are all bought and paid for or simply blackmailed with the archives of
filth and fear those US nukes being used with the Sampson Doctrine!

The government of the terrorist apartheid zionis must be punished! They
must be hanged for killing and genocides!

now is the time for the Arab states to act.

Netanyahuโ€™s Israel fomenting WW3. We wonโ€™t forgive that either

Disgusting what Israel is doing right now. This is a mass genocide so
Israel can claim the Gaza strip for itself.

So they can get the oil and the new canal. The plan all along.

Palestinians in Gaza Are Celebrating To Soon, This So-Called Peace
Agreement Between The Palestinian Resistance (HMAS) Negotiated By Egypt/
Qatar Has Not Been Agreed To By Israel......... So It Means Nothing....