loating/flying above people was a mind crime.a capital mind crime so i have to pay in blood/crucifiction)ive been bleeding/being crucified its more than 15 years>>floating flying was against my will, they wanted me to land and i couldnt so i gotta pay....

Sujet : loating/flying above people was a mind crime.a capital mind crime so i have to pay in blood/crucifiction)ive been bleeding/being crucified its more than 15 years>>floating flying was against my will, they wanted me to land and i couldnt so i gotta pay....
De : _ (at) *nospam* _.__ (_)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 14. May 2024, 19:49:09
in 1999 floating/flying above people was a mind crime.a capital mind
crime so i have to pay in blood/crucifiction)ive been bleeding/being
crucified its more than 15 years>>floating flying was against my will,
they wanted me to land and i couldnt so i gotta pay.it must be the
reason why they infernize me/crucify me,
1999 was my fault agaisnt my will
they are mean, they dont live and let live others when they are flying
above them they have to burn them, in this case me
not im not flying nor floating but they are my superiors my judges.
its a shame.its a shame so many bad people out there and they have to
crucify the innocent