Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)

Sujet : Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
De : physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 14:56:57
Ok, ... wow.. I like it this early in the morning. Plus coffee is gradually kicking in. I was way too busy yesterday and walked a bit longer than my limits too and got pretty tired, so didn't even spend any time on news. In fact I turned the computer on only once and just for like 20 minutes the entire day yesterday.
A quick review of five or six Telegram news channels doesn't take that long, and offers a lot of near accurate news. I'm doing that right now and will see if there's something interesting going on.
- This is one of the Israeli airbases being destroyed. When they're talking about "90 to 95%" destruction, they're probably not exaggerating.
https://streamable.com/jiqkcj
As you can see, various speeds of missiles can be observed. Not all of them are hypersonic, but ballistic missiles are all supersonic (at last stage), moving at a few mach. More news that came out since yesterday indicates that Iran used several older missiles as well, especially the ones that carry larger warheads. A couple of explosions in this clip could be them.
Cleverly, the slower ones first arrived in a groups, absorbing all the air defenses present, then the fast ones arrive unhindered all the way to their targets. Nice timing all planned before launch.
A report says Emads, Kheybarshekans, and Ghadrs were used alongside many   Fatah-1s. No Fatah-2 was used.
The best are being kept by Iranians for real wars, obviously. Israel has digitally placed clouds right over satellite image of Nevatim airbase to conceal the extent of the damages.. :)  Hahhahhhahhahh :-))) Not one square meter outside Nevatim has any clouds, and not one square meter inside is left unblocked by clouds. Hehe :)
Oh they ate those missiles good.
- Houthis downed their 9th MQ-9 :) ("Reaper") Or is it the 10th or even 11th? I've lost count.
They're not just for reconnaissance, you know. MQ-9 attacks also. But easy pray for Houthis cheap little but clever designs.
- New York Times (a joke of a news source in these days and times) says Pezeshkiyan was not informed of the operation before it began!... Hehe :) Do highschoolers run this trash news? Iran officially informed three different world organizations about the operation and its targets as well as limits hours before it began, but Pezeshkiyan didn't know about it?
What jokes you cro-magnons are. Or more correctly, what jokes the Jews have made of you. Only cro-magnons can go this low. I don't think even Jews go that low.
It's ok, you cro-magnons' time will come too. You won't see clemency when "Americans" begin dealing with you bastards.
Iran did abstain from telling the whole truth though, but as a matter of correct response. Iranians were lied to by Israel and USA after Hanieh was killed. So the operation included, also, something that was not reported beforehand. That's why a bunch of motherfuckers who were killing defenseless Ghazans got killed and maimed. It was done for Hanieh, and your lies about cease fire.
- Israelis, to save a face that they do not have, are using various "Holidays" now as excuse not to "attack Iran" for now. Sure. In this place it is called a Mama Se.
- Iran has not said exactly how many missiles were launched. They just say between 200 and 300. Even at 200, I don't think ever in history 200 ballistic missiles were launched in one operation, before this. I think it is a first. The reason it looks ridiculous is that they're carrying conventional warheads while they're made to carry nukes. That's why Iran has had to increase their numbers.
Nevatim needs one missile with the right warhead. Two at the most. Not 30 or 40 of them or more.
Let there be a real war. Let's have a real war and see if Iran needs to launch "between 200 and 300" missiles for a pedophile shithole of a country like Israel, run by mass-murderers.
50 tops! 10 or 20 at the most will get intercepted and more than 30 H-bombs will bake a lot of stuff in there, if judicially distributed, leaving them nothing but another Mama Se to come up with for "response." That's an operation!
Iran is free. She doesn't need to be "diplomatic" for anyone in the world to use nukes. If the time for it comes, she _will_ take that option. It is exactly like the gun I carry when I'm outside. I have no qualms whatsoever to place two bullets inside a criminal's head pointing a gun at me. Iran isn't apologetic about it in dealing with criminals.
I think it will get there too. Iran will have to put it into them. I think the world will side with her also. There's only one thing you can do to habitual criminals.
Raise your kids like that and Iran will kill them for you and everybody else in the world. The whole Modern Human world will join in, in fact.
- Anything flying within 100 miles of Iran's space is legitimate target, Iran says. So they think Israelis or Americans might do the stupid thing. It is getting interesting! Passenger airliners are all grounded for now.
Perhaps Americans and Israelis are under the impression that things will stay safe for them. But the situation might exactly be like somebody pointing a gun at me when I'm walking. Do that and see what happens. Regardless of what happens to me, I really doubt you'll get out of it unharmed. In fact I think I'll manage that you wouldn't see the day after. That's how Iran protects herself. That's how people deal with criminals. The point isn't to stay safe if the criminal is safe; the point is to no matter what the cost is, the criminal is eliminated.
And that's how nukes come in the picture.
Read up what happened in Iran-Iraq war (but too bad, you won't find one in the English language). Iran paid any price only to inflict enough harm on the enemy to prevent other careless neighbors getting similar ideas to those of Saddam's. Any price! The point was not to "stay safe", but to become safe.
Iran is not safe right now. Oh she'll do something about it.
- Hahhahhh :-) AP now is showing a "satellite image" of Nevatim airbase, this time showing just a tiny part of the base where a slight damage to a roof of a building can be seen :) I guess the clouds didn't do the job and this is their idea of an improvement in the quality of the lie :-)
AP has always sucked up to Tel Aviv. It is owned by Jews.
- The war in Lebanon is getting more fair cause Israeli ass is within reach now, and they're paying a price for a change. We'll see what Lebanon does to those habitual criminal motherfuckers this time around. They'll find out who fights better.