Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)

Sujet : Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
De : kin (at) *nospam* mob.net.inv (kinak)
Groupes : sci.physics
Date : 04. Oct 2024, 21:01:58
Physfitfreak wrote:
  Damn, 4:30 am is pretty early for most people. But in Texas, this time of the year, it is the best time of the 24 hour. Coolest temperatures. The only quiet time. And the cleanest that air ever gets. I really thrive by these factors.
  - Turns out Iran used a different type of warhead for airbase targets. They weren't optimized for structural damage, but for creating extremely energetic shrapnel in all directions to damage sensitive equipment, like possible aircraft inside bunkers. I really wished we could know the result. It takes time to assess the damage indirectly. But Iran has spies in Israel. Plenty of them. So a few privileged ones in Iran will know almost right away, but the rest have to wait till circumstantial evidences pile up to make an analysis.
  Iran needs to destroy air power of enemy when they're sitting ducks, not when they're flying so fast. So this idea was a good one. And I'm still wondering what it is that's in the way of shooting down those refueling planes in the skies. Without them enemy aircraft becomes a joke.
  - Still no news of Gallant. Does Lloyd Austin look bereaved?  Johnney Mathis must be lethal to him in such moments.
  - Still no response from Israel. Jews are used to, though, being in and even live their lives in a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" state.
  - Iran's new foreign minister is in Lebanon right now, delivering Iran's position on the war with Israel to the new head of their militia. A large plane took him there, so I bet lots of various help was also loaded in there.
Make peace, not war!