Re: ‘I’m an ER doctor,’ Rep. Ronny Jackson told officers at rodeo, but license is expired

Sujet : Re: ‘I’m an ER doctor,’ Rep. Ronny Jackson told officers at rodeo, but license is expired
De : chine.bleu (at) *nospam* www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Groupes : talk.politics.guns
Date : 07. Mar 2024, 19:18:46
pyotr filipivich wrote:
You must understand, if your certification expires, any knowledge
you have covered by that, magically disappears.
  It is why we can only trust soldiers and police with firearms, but
only while they are on duty.  Off duty, or retired, they have no more
knowledge than any elected office holder.  Which aint' much to start
with.
Part of licensing is a requirement for ongoing education, remedial and new techniques and knowledge.
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied.  @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'                    /|\