Re: KKKlaun's twin

Sujet : Re: KKKlaun's twin
De : suck (at) *nospam* ra.mentos (Little@man.Ball)
Groupes : or.politics talk.politics.guns
Date : 21. Apr 2024, 21:42:34
On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:18:24 -0000 (UTC)
Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

"Little@man.Ball" <suck@ra.mentos> wrote in
news:20240421102941.0ec69cf2@ 234567aaa:

On Sun, 21 Apr 2024 02:55:26 -0000 (UTC)
Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:

https://imgur.com/3sXdFrz

Portlandia post-antifa...

Nope -

Oh but it is, it is!!!

https://csis-website-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/styles/768x461/s3/blog_post/GettyImages-1011669206_1.jpg?VersionId=dUahb5AL_tIeW3kI116VynuBvpsZp2v1&h=7e4b4873&itok=SCd-k3Cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZwWUKanxYQ

Armed Antifa Activist Encounters a Portland Homeowner: A Clash at
Normandale Park

As chaos unfolds on Portland's streets, where Antifa activists brandishing firearms are clashing with irate homeowners, we're left scratching our heads. The city, infamous for its undercurrents of tension and unruly protests, presented yet another distressing tableau this weekend. An armed homeowner, fed up with constant disturbances and escalating encampments in his vicinity, found himself embroiled in a deadly confrontation with an Antifa protest.

Our understanding of peace, it appears, needs some recalibration. A loaded firearm at a protest hardly counts as peaceful, yet we find the mainstream media tiptoeing around the obvious question: what is a so-called peaceful protester doing with a firearm in the first place? A tragically ironic situation, this narrative would have played out differently if January 6th was our yardstick for peaceful protests. The storyline twists and turns, revealing double standards and incoherencies that most choose to ignore.

While our homeowner is vilified for taking a stand, it begs the
question: what's the alternative? To sit idle while public order
spirals out of control? Frustration is brewing among Portland's
residents, and it's only a matter of time before it reaches a boiling
point. One thing's clear - when two parties decide to bring guns to
their own fight, it's not just another day in the park. It's a
catastrophe waiting to happen. Portland may be rolling, but it's
definitely not in the right direction.