Re: Do you remember before the Internet...,

Sujet : Re: Do you remember before the Internet...,
De : x (at) *nospam* y.com (X, formerly known as \"!Jones\")
Groupes : talk.politics.guns
Date : 31. May 2024, 04:40:14
I don't know it to be a fact, but I hope it holds: once he's hit,
he'll go down in flames quickly.  To be honest, I wasn't expecting a
guilty verdict.  I was my belief that this was the weakest of the
cases against him.  Since getting nailed here, he's likely toast if
Jan. 6, 2021 ever goes to trial.

But, then... we'd best be sure to drive a wooden stake through his
heart.  I've written him off several times.  I didn't think he had a
chance after Access Hollywood, but I grossly under estimated the
stupidity of his followers.

Biden should ignore him and let him dig is own grave.  I think he
would.