I do not support Hunter Biden as president of the United States

Sujet : I do not support Hunter Biden as president of the United States
De : x (at) *nospam* y.com (X, formerly known as \"!Jones\")
Groupes : talk.politics.guns
Date : 16. Jun 2024, 15:29:43
I do not support Hunter Biden as president of the United States.
First and foremost, he is a convicted felon; he clearly and
deliberately misrepresented obvious facts on official government
records... now, I don't think he should go to prison over a first,
non-violent offence; I expect the court to decide that probation would
be appropriate.  OTOH, evaluating Hunter Biden's character based on
his documented history of, if not criminal, then highly unstable
behavior, the careful observer would conclude that Hunter Biden is
simply not qualified to be the chief executive of the United States.

Most of the country isn't particularly impressed one way or the other
with the senior, Joe Biden's presidency.  Not terrible, but not great,
either.  Most people, however, when faced with choosing between a
crackhead and a mediocre incumbent, will choose mediocrity over
instability... it isn't a great choice... neither will be good for the
country; however, it will be easier to recover from a mediocre
president than it will be to recover from an unstable one.

Thus, my proposed bumper sticker:

VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN!
(He's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.)