Re: ALARUM! Troll infestation!

Sujet : Re: ALARUM! Troll infestation!
De : petzlx (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Petzl)
Groupes : aus.politics talk.politics.guns
Date : 17. Jun 2024, 23:58:04
On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 10:36:59 -0700, Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net>
wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

On 6/17/2024 2:00 AM, PBRB wrote:
On 16 Jun 2024, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> posted some
news:jpku6j9affd4ud8vedhb56kb2hh3heii1n@4ax.com:

Has anyone noticed?   Where is our moderator?
So kick Ördög out.

Seconded.

I think he died not that he will be missed
--
Petzl
**On March fourteenth, in the year of our Lord, one thousand, eight hundred and eighty-three.
Karl Marx made his most important contribution to mankind...
He died**
Cultural Marxism aims
1. The creation of racism offenses.
2. Continual change to create confusion
3. The teaching of sex and homosexuality to children
4. The undermining of schools' and teachers' authority
5. Huge immigration and multiculturalism to destroy a countries identity.
6. The promotion of drug taking (while pretending it is bad)
7. Emptying of churches
(Only the Christian churches as the underlying basis of our society is Judaeo Christian) Other religions are to be promoted and protected.
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime (Soft sentencing, revolving doors, more concern for the welfare of criminals than victims)
9. Creating dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Control and dumbing down of media
11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family by:
(a) Attack the authority of the father.
(b) deny the specific roles of father and mother.
(c) Wrest away from families their rights as primary educators of their children.
(d) Abolish differences in the education of boys and girls
(e) Abolish all forms of male dominance
(f) Declare women to be an 'oppressed class' and men as 'oppressors'