Re: Questions of Integrity

Sujet : Re: Questions of Integrity
De : maximusheadroom (at) *nospam* gmx.com (max headroom)
Groupes : talk.politics.guns
Date : 28. Jun 2024, 07:48:18
In news:dn0r7j1tfdjh73jm8aaf1air5jughp57mo@4ax.com, X, formerly known as
"!Jones" <x@y.com> typed:

Suppose both President Biden and former President Trump deliver
coherent, policy-oriented talks at their debate....

That would have been nice.

... Should they then be judged only by that single night's performance?

Will SloJoe be around for the second debate?

Context is what matters in evaluating a person, not a single, staged
event such as the June 27 debate. Biden and Trump should both be
viewed within the larger context of their past behavior.

Viewed this way, we voters should do our utmost best to recall, and
then calmly evaluate, *both* candidates' records ...

"Are you better off now than you were when Trump was president?"

"What other job is Joseph Biden capable of handling? Manager of a grocery store?
A gas station? A bowling alley"