Re: If elected, Trump vows to "end recreational sex".

Sujet : Re: If elected, Trump vows to "end recreational sex".
De : kkensington01-NOSPAM (at) *nospam* gmail.invalid (kensi)
Groupes : talk.politics.guns alt.global-warming
Date : 11. Jul 2024, 21:40:29
On 2024-07-10 1:45 p.m., % wrote:
wade wrote:
On 10 Jul 2024, % <pursent100@gmail.com> posted some
news:qhGdnRB8bIEdLRP7nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com:

Janithor wrote:
x-no-archive: yes

On 7/10/2024 12:35 AM, Zersterer wrote:
josh wrote:
On 08 Jul 2024, Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> posted some
news:v6i1b4$1350r$2@dont-email.me:

Still want to vote for him?

<snicker>

Trump will have immunity after he's reelected and he can have you
rubbed out.

<snicker>

Yes, I will vote for him.

Nads,
  Trump admires your covid immunity and if he's elected again will
rub one out.

<snicker>

Maybe you should vote for him.

As if Paul has ever had recreational sex.

paul is recreational sex

for horseys and other featured creatures

like kensi
It's nice to know I'm still living rent free *right*. *Up*. *There*.
*snicker*
And if Trump wants to start World War III by invading New Zealand to "rub out" Nadegda, he'll get his ass kicked. What was it that happened to the last asshole to try something like that? Ate his own gun in a bunker as his country's capital was being bombed into oblivion? Yeah,
I think that was it, and his minions mostly got tried for war crimes,
convicted, and executed. The incels at the Heritage Foundation will no doubt suffer the same fate.
in here."                                                     ~Checkmate