Re: The Reason One Becomes an Atheist

Sujet : Re: The Reason One Becomes an Atheist
De : bax02_spamblock (at) *nospam* baxcode.com (Baxter)
Groupes : alt.christnet.christianlife alt.bible or.politics talk.politics.guns alt.atheism
Suivi-à : alt.christnet.christianlife alt.bible
Date : 17. Jul 2024, 16:57:31
In the Name of Jesus <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in

On 17/07/2024 12:55 pm, Vincent Maycock wrote:

Endless strife is what you're doing here.   Why don't you fuck off?

That doesn't seem very nice. Why is it that I suffer you but you can't
rise up to offer the same to me? Again, there is that sinner
religiosity spiritual activity again.

It is a very selfish cruel spirit.

Ah yes, religious fanatics just LOVE to *PLAY* the martyr.