We have a moral illeterate here : was Israeli courts cannot and will not prosecute Israels war crimes

Sujet : We have a moral illeterate here : was Israeli courts cannot and will not prosecute Israels war crimes
De : phamp (at) *nospam* mindspring.com (pyotr filipivich)
Groupes : talk.politics.guns talk.politics.misc alt.politics.immigration soc.culture.israel
Suivi-à : talk.politics.guns
Date : 20. Jul 2024, 18:00:18
Let the Record show that Zersterer <nochsfentor@yahoo.com> on or about
Fri, 19 Jul 2024 13:13:57 -0500 did write, type or otherwise cause to
appear in talk.politics.guns the following:
AMuzi wrote:
On 7/16/2024 10:11 PM, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
[snip]>>

You make no mention of the cease fire in place on 6 October, 2023, nor
the unprovoked savagery (mutilation, rape and murder of innocents) on 7
October nor the thousands of rockets/missiles rained on Israel ever since.

How was this any worse than what happened in USA Jan. 6, 2021?

Obviously, someone has no idea what happened in the USA on Jan 6,
2021.   Or is so morally bankrupt as unable to discern the difference
between "mostly peaceful protests" and "murder, rape, kidnapping, and
other atrocities."

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or