Re: The Reason One Becomes an Atheist

Sujet : Re: The Reason One Becomes an Atheist
De : bax02_spamblock (at) *nospam* baxcode.com (Baxter)
Groupes : alt.christnet.christianlife alt.bible alt.atheism or.politics talk.politics.guns
Suivi-à : alt.christnet.christianlife alt.bible
Date : 21. Jul 2024, 22:16:05
"Ted" <ted.street@gmail.com> wrote in news:0QcnO.141235$xL%b.72541
@fx17.iad:

In the Name of Jesus wrote:

On 18/07/2024 2:22 pm, Ted wrote:
Baxter wrote:

In the Name of Jesus <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in
news:v79fvt $20s4f$1@dont-email.me:

On 18/07/2024 12:57 am, Baxter wrote:
In the Name of Jesus <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in

On 17/07/2024 12:55 pm, Vincent Maycock wrote:

Endless strife is what you're doing here.   Why don't you
fuck
off?

That doesn't seem very nice. Why is it that I suffer you
but you
can't
rise up to offer the same to me? Again, there is that sinner
religiosity spiritual activity again.

It is a very selfish cruel spirit.

Ah yes, religious fanatics just LOVE to PLAY the martyr.

I don't think it is very nice that you would support a person
unkindly telling another person to "fuck off," Baxter.

It is very hurtful and uncaring, especially when my motives are
only
for
good.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

I think your helminth infestation has given you brain fog,
Baxter.  Please take the recommended course of fenbendazole and
also clear the cancer in your mind.

Lovingly yours,

Nah, you do what you claim I did - only you did it for real, and
you imagined that I insulted you.

You really did insult him, Baxter. Stop lying.

I know I was insulted because I spilled some sult and I saw that as a
sure sign he had insalted me. I am even more insulted now because he
said he didn't insalt me.

Baxter has no sole! He doesn't care who he violates with his
insaltation.

In the Name of Jesus

LMAO. What a stupid soleless baxterd. LOL.

I need to get my shoes repaired.