Re: The Reason One Becomes an Atheist

Sujet : Re: The Reason One Becomes an Atheist
De : bax02_spamblock (at) *nospam* baxcode.com (Baxter)
Groupes : alt.christnet.christianlife alt.bible or.politics talk.politics.guns alt.atheism
Suivi-à : alt.christnet.christianlife alt.bible
Date : 22. Jul 2024, 01:20:00
"Ted" <ted.street@gmail.com> wrote in news:AefnO.143652$sE%9.120068
@fx14.iad:

Baxter wrote:

"Ted" <ted.street@gmail.com> wrote in

Baxter wrote:

In the Name of Jesus <michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote in

On 20/07/2024 2:43 pm, Vincent Maycock wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jul 2024 13:57:56 +1000, In the Name of Jesus
<michaelmclean2021@outlook.com> wrote:
 see that by asking you questions about your faith.

Your belief and what you put your faith is not the foundation
of >> >>> fact, reality, and truth, Vincent.

Prove it.

Amazing self-worship, Vincent.

I don't have to prove anything; I know the truth.

What you believe and put your faith in does not have any
authority.  >> >

Actually, what YOU believe and put YOUR faith in does not have any
authority with anybody else.  So if you are not trying to convince
others, why are you here?  You're just masterbating.

An illiterate fucker like you needs to invest in a spell checker,
Baxter.

MX isn't trying to convince anybody. He's doing what Jesus
commanded.  Apparently you're also biblically illiterate.

I guess you haven't actually read the bible either.  Jesus commanded
his deciples: �Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city
of the Samaritans."

So you're here to suck MX's dick so he doesn't have to masterbate?

Oh Christ, Baxter, you made exactly the same spelling error I called
you out on above! Well, I do recall reading that some retards are
ineducable; you must be one of those.

Spelling Nazis are stupid.  Fact is, many, if not most, high-IQ people
are poor spellers.

Spelling has nothing to do with intelligence, so why do we keep acting
like it does?

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/spelling-has-nothing-to-do-with-
intelligence-so-why-do-we-keep-acting-like-it-does-20170924-gynvcr.html