Now we know why Joe punted the debate!

Sujet : Now we know why Joe punted the debate!
De : x (at) *nospam* y.com (X, formerly known as \"!Jones\")
Groupes : talk.politics.guns
Date : 26. Jul 2024, 02:12:38
It's an old naval trick known as "showing a flase hull".  The boat
looks like a low-powered shrimper with a strong radar sig... then, all
of a sudden it pulls down its radar reflector, cuts in power, and
makes a run for the barrier islands.  With 20/20 hindsight, it's easy
to see why Joe was so incompetent in the debate... then said he wasn't
going to step down.  It looks like it worked!  The logic is that Vance
wouldn't have been the Donald's VP had his opponent been Camala, but
now he's stuck with him.