Re: DumbFuck MTG Dragged After Seemingly Not Knowing That Electric Vehicles Actually Run On Electricity

Sujet : Re: DumbFuck MTG Dragged After Seemingly Not Knowing That Electric Vehicles Actually Run On Electricity
De : twang (at) *nospam* the.noodle (El Kabong)
Groupes : talk.politics.guns alt.atheism
Date : 30. Jul 2024, 02:05:44
Andrew W wrote:
"Malte Runz"  wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Jul 2024 14:49:18 +1000, "Andrew W" <space@defense.com>
"El Kabong"  wrote in message

Andrew hates democracy and loves Putin.

You're wrong on both counts. ...

All you do is defend Putin and what he is doing, not only in Ukraine,
but also how he deals with his political opposition in Russia.
Remember when you said that the journalist Putin had killed in the
elevator deserved it, because she was probably a 'dangerous
troublemaker'?

Putin does the same as most political leaders do.
You unwittingly and indirectly defend systemic corruption out of ignorance.
That's worse.

... I'm against systemic corruption and for
freedom.

What does "freedom" mean to you?

Freedom from overtaxing to live the lives we want to live for a start.

IOW, the nanny state takes care of you and someone else
pays for it.

Freedom from media propaganda.

IOW, censorship, but only of the other side.

Freedom form dishonest politics and bureaucratic meddling in our lives.

IOW, dictatorship of the proleteriat.  But it will be a
benevolent dictatorship... aren't they all?

Freedom from being poisoned by chemicals.

IOW, the dictators decide what chemicals you will be
exposed to.

I knew it!

How does all this differ from Stalinism?