An Essay on Truth

Sujet : An Essay on Truth
De : x (at) *nospam* y.com (X, formerly known as \"!Jones\")
Groupes : talk.politics.guns
Date : 30. Jul 2024, 20:08:17
Some would say that Donald Trump is a liar; however, I'm not sure
that's so.  It's more likely that the Donald no longer distinguishes
between that which is true and that which is a product of fabrication;
to the Donald, these are one and the same.

I don't think that he is trying to get his followers to believe his
wild stories so much as to enculturate them into a created social
fabric wherein there isn't any difference between truth and
fabrication.

People who can no longer distinguish between truth and fabrication
cannot distinguish between right and wrong, and such people, deprived
of the power to think and judge, are, without knowing and willing it,
completely subjected to the rule of fabrication; such people will do
anything they're told... shove other people into gas chambers, for
example.