Re: The Donald is "better looking" than Kamala...

Sujet : Re: The Donald is "better looking" than Kamala...
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : talk.politics.guns
Date : 19. Aug 2024, 17:06:36
X, formerly known as "!Jones" wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

I don't think I'd bother trying to fact-check that one.  I won't
argue.

It depends (heh heh). Is teh Donold all gussied up in his too-big business
suit with lifts and shoulder pads, his hair bouffanted in a neat "strawberry
blond" combover, his face spray-tanned so that he looks like a reverse raccoon,
a stately 6'3" and 215 pounds?

Or is the fat pasty senior citizen reminiscent of Nick Nolte waddling on the
golf course and retreating to the golf cart to get to the next hole,
where he's 5'11" and 240 pounds?

Either way, he apparently has a certain "air" about him, according to Adam
Kinzinger.

   "I’m genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven’t talked about the
   odor. It’s truly something to behold. Wear a mask if you can."

   "It’s not good. The best way to describe it... take armpits, ketchup, a butt
   and makeup and put that all in a blender and bottle that as a cologne," he
   said.

--
His name was Sir Cedric Cesspool and he had a certain air about him.