"The Man Is An IDIOT!" | Julia Hartley-Brewer ROASTS Feeble Old Trump

Sujet : "The Man Is An IDIOT!" | Julia Hartley-Brewer ROASTS Feeble Old Trump
De : gim3 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Johnny)
Groupes : alt.politics.trump sac.politics talk.politics.guns
Suivi-à : alt.atheism.satire
Date : 21. Aug 2024, 15:16:37
"I GENUINELY Think The Woman Is An IDIOT!" | Julia Hartley-Brewer ROASTS
Kamala Harris

Amazing!  They say Julia Hartley's opinion is worth 500 average Trump
supporters because she's the smartest of the bunch.

If we continue with the strategy of calling Harris bad names and insulting
her with racist slurs, exhalted President Trump will surely coast to victory
with the confidence of all!

Did you hear Trump interviewed by Elon on X last night?   He spent 3 hours
screaming, calling her a dumb black bitch!   Job done! We'are all convinced!
Now everbody will vote Trump!