Re: Donald, they're telling you to stay on message because...

Sujet : Re: Donald, they're telling you to stay on message because...
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : talk.politics.guns
Date : 22. Aug 2024, 22:54:36
X, formerly known as "!Jones" wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

You see, old sponge, your people aren't begging you to avoid the
personal insults because they hurt Kamala... they're hurting *you*,
not her!

The reporters play you like a piano, Donald.  They want to poke you
and film your rant.

Hmm? The reporters ask softballs questions and make no objections to Trump's
lies. The mainstream media treats him like a normal presidential candidate and
rarely confronts his lies. And they never show clips of his batshit crazy
statements. (Too many to mention here; he's a spewer of craze).

But, if it floats your boat, rant away!  After November, what you say
will become irrelevant.

Let's hope so.

--
I got a hint of things to come when I overheard my boss lamenting, 'The
books are done and we still don't have an author! I must sign someone