Re: What does "Reinstall macOS" do, exactly?

Sujet : Re: What does "Reinstall macOS" do, exactly?
De : eternal (at) *nospam* spaced.me.uk (T i m)
Groupes : alt.computer.workshop comp.sys.mac.system
Date : 23. Aug 2024, 16:03:29
On 23/08/2024 13:47, David Brooks wrote:
<snip>

I found it by chance when looking for a suitable 'test' question to trigger controversy -
So let me get this straight. You are intentionally making trouble then wasting time asking us why you are being banned for making trouble?
I think you might be the very first person to appear in my killfile and given the sort of people we have here now, that must give you some idea what I think of you.
Cheers, T i m