Re: Can D correctly simulated by H reach its own line 06 and halt?

Sujet : Re: Can D correctly simulated by H reach its own line 06 and halt?
De : polcott333 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (olcott)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 21. May 2024, 23:56:08
On 5/21/2024 4:34 PM, bart wrote:
On 21/05/2024 19:48, olcott wrote:
On 5/21/2024 1:39 PM, Bonita Montero wrote:

You're neither asking about a C- or C++ problem.
So use a proper newsgroup.

There is no other group that knows enough about the semantics of the
C programming language and there is no other group still alive that
knows enough about the semantics of programming languages.
 Then FFS take it to Reddit, where there are a myriad thriving forums, rather than a dying usenet group populated by a few aging regulars.

I have taken it to many different forums.
This is one of two forums where someone actually answered the question.
Two years ago someone answered the assembly language version of the question. I think the Reddit banned me for even asking the question.