Re: getFirstDayOfMonth()

Sujet : Re: getFirstDayOfMonth()
De : nospam (at) *nospam* please.ty (jak)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 06:40:19
bart ha scritto:
For most practical purposes and for the lifetimes of most of the 8 billion people on the planet, leap years do come every four years.
 That's the case for years 1901 to 2099.
 What exactly do you expect those news readers that reach a massive audience to do, get into those details of being divisible or not by 100 or 400? Maybe they should also mention odd years like 1752 where there was a calendar reform for even more exceptions to the rule.
 Half the audience probably barely know what a leap year is.
You are right, but this usenet is followed by people, professionals and
computer enthusiasts. I would like to try to make a statistics but I
think at least 70% read somewhere how to determine if a year is a leap.
I, example, discovered this by writing my first management program in
Rmcobol almost 40 years ago.