Re: NO vs. SE (was Re: Effect of CPP tags)

Sujet : Re: NO vs. SE (was Re: Effect of CPP tags)
De : pc+usenet (at) *nospam* asdf.org (Phil Carmody)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 24. Mar 2024, 14:24:28
om@iki.fi (Otto J. Makela) writes:
Janis Papanagnou <janis_papanagnou+ng@hotmail.com> wrote:
On 16.01.2024 19:03, David Brown wrote:
[...], because they know that Norwegians are superior to Swedes in
every way...

I just wanted to reply on that but then I saw your email address... :-)

A Finn smirking from the sidelines.

As if you have no rivalry with Swedes. What's the score? 5-1? Ooops, now
it's 5-6. We have a great view here from Estonia.

 /* Mail: Mechelininkatu 26 B 27,  FI-00100 Helsinki */

Send my regards to Vastarannan Kiiski.

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast