Re: Why?

Sujet : Re: Why?
De : bc (at) *nospam* freeuk.com (bart)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 01:40:26
On 08/06/2024 00:03, Ben Bacarisse wrote:
bart <bc@freeuk.com> writes:

BTW I believe this is the article in question (at least you can copy and
paste the code; you can no longer send off for the floppy!):

https://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/building-your-own-c-interpreter/184408184
 Looks very buggy.  A casual review and I found a 2-character input file
that seg faults.  But then I can't get any input to actually work.  To
late to look further tonight.
I had to make some tweaks to get the thing to compile. But I couldn't get it to do anything either.
However this is already what I'd anticipated. Overall it would be a toy even if it worked.
It's about 1100 lines in all. By comparison, Pico C is 10,000 lines (including libraries).