Re: parsing JSON

Sujet : Re: parsing JSON
De : ldo (at) *nospam* nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Groupes : comp.lang.c
Date : 07. Sep 2024, 02:03:19
On Fri, 6 Sep 2024 18:53:40 -0000 (UTC), Yazz wrote:

Hello, I want to read json file and process it's data in comfortable
way.

I see there are standard Debian packages for these:
<https://github.com/DaveGamble/cJSON>, <https://jqlang.github.io/jq>,
<https://github.com/zserge/jsmn>, <https://github.com/json-c/json-c/wiki>,
<https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/JsonGlib>,
<https://lloyd.github.io/yajl/>, <https://github.com/ibireme/yyjson>.

This one is more general than just JSON:
<https://github.com/farsightsec/fstrm>.

Disclaimer: I haven’t used any of these--not in my own code, anyway.

Quite an embarrassment of riches, anyway ...