Re: Any way to view comp.lang.lisp easily?

Sujet : Re: Any way to view comp.lang.lisp easily?
De : sgonedes1977 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (steve)
Groupes : comp.lang.lisp
Date : 20. Apr 2024, 00:17:27
Akasha <nihao123456ftw@gmail.com> writes:

< I'm new and I've seen snippets of useful code lying around this google group
< I'd love to go browsing for more cool random posts but I find this whole 30
< post pagination thing a bit of a chore, especially when there's pages of spam
< coming in at a time and almost 40,000 posts. Does anyone have any better ways
< of viewing stuff in here?

I use news.giganews.com with emacs GNUS or thuunderbird newsgroups. I do
not use google; the interface is cumbersome.