12'000 above ground I saw a Penguin (Was: Is programming C still a thing?)

Sujet : 12'000 above ground I saw a Penguin (Was: Is programming C still a thing?)
De : janburse (at) *nospam* fastmail.fm (Mild Shock)
Groupes : comp.lang.prolog
Date : 02. Sep 2024, 19:32:53
One of the seat entertainment screens in the
Airplanewas defect, and it was booting again and
again, showing the Linux Penguin logo each time.
A little bit frightening for an Airplane, that they were
not able to switch it off. What if it was a computer virus?
Mild Shock schrieb:
 Yeah, if you are lucky, you get a segmentation fault:
https://twitter.com/0xRafaa/status/1830331221903376416
 Woa! New C standard version has true/false keywords now:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C23_(C_standard_revision)#Keywords