Safe Superintelligence (SSI): Now they are dancing

Sujet : Safe Superintelligence (SSI): Now they are dancing
De : janburse (at) *nospam* fastmail.fm (Mild Shock)
Groupes : comp.lang.prolog
Date : 05. Sep 2024, 19:51:01
Hi,
SAN FRANCISCO/NEW YORK, Sept 4 - Safe
Superintelligence (SSI), newly co-founded by OpenAI's
former chief scientist Ilya Sutskever, has raised $1
billion in cash to help develop safe artificial
intelligence systems that far surpass human
capabilities, company executives told Reuters.
https://www.reuters.com/technology/artificial-intelligence/openai-co-founder-sutskevers-new-safety-focused-ai-startup-ssi-raises-1-billion-2024-09-04/
Now they are dancing
https://twitter.com/AIForHumansShow/status/1831465601782706352
Bye
Mild Shock schrieb:
 The carbon emissions of writing and illustrating
are lower for AI than for humans
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-024-54271-x
 Perplexity CEO Aravind Srinivas says that the cost per
query in AI models has decreased by 100x in the past
2 years and quality will improve as hallucinations
decrease 10x per year
https://twitter.com/tsarnick/status/1830045611036721254
 Disclaimer: Can't verify the later claim... need to find a paper.
  Mild Shock schrieb:

Your new Scrum Master is here! - ChatGPT, 2023
https://www.bbntimes.com/companies/ai-will-make-agile-coaches-and-scrum-masters-redundant-in-less-than-2-years >

LoL

Thomas Alva Edison schrieb am Dienstag, 10. Juli 2018 um 15:28:05 UTC+2:
Prolog Class Signpost - American Style 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQKltWI0NA