Re: Request for comments, async ISO core standard I/O

Sujet : Re: Request for comments, async ISO core standard I/O
De : janburse (at) *nospam* fastmail.fm (Mild Shock)
Groupes : comp.lang.prolog
Date : 16. Mar 2024, 02:29:02
Now I have rewritten the Tic-Tac-Toe example
to be 100% Prolog. Originally the Tic-Tac-Toe example
was conceived as a first stab in exploring the
foreign function interface (FFI) of Dogelog Player
inside the browser to register JavaScript functions
that do all kind of stuff with the DOM and events.
But now I have library(markup) for DOM generation
and library(react) for events. So I rewrote Tic-Tac-Toe
using these utilities, reducing the amount of
JavaScript logic to zero. Tic-Tac-Toe is now 100% Prolog.