Re: app to read a book to me on an airplane

Sujet : Re: app to read a book to me on an airplane
De : V (at) *nospam* nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 02:46:11
Android Owner <android@google.com> wrote:

Will be traveling and I don't travel much. I have a few ebooks in PDF
(and other) formats.

Is there a simple to use free app without ads that will just read the book
to me while I'm on the airplane (without Internet)?

Your Android phone should already have text-to-speech.  See:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=android+text+to+speech

Hopefully the phone's speaker gets cut off when you plug in headphones,
or select BT headphones for audio output.  Passengers around you won't
appreciate having to listen to your phone making constant noise.