Re: What evfect will 5G have on 4G?

Sujet : Re: What evfect will 5G have on 4G?
De : danmin (at) *nospam* danminart-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Danart)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 23. May 2024, 17:21:35

 > micky wrote:
 > Since 5G cells are smaller than prior cells, 4G and earlier, when
5G is
 > well-established, won't they still have to keep 4G to reach into
the
 > unpopulated woods, mountains, and deserts as far as cellular
signals go
 > now?
 >
 > Surely they don't plan to build even more 5G cell towers in
unpopoulated
 > areas where it hasn't been worth it to build a smallar number of 4G
 > towers.

Lets be realistic. 4G -> 5G is literally akin to
32-bit -> 64-bit computing. That 32-bit power is barely a grain of
sand from the greater whole. Like if you took a cracker and hit it to
make a tiny piece fall off. That is how much power is 64-bit.

The towers are smaller because the technology to make them smaller has
become cheaper. So these smaller towers in fact could be more powerful
and have multiple functions outside the regular towers.

The problem with this is the fact that most people do not use the
bandwidth at all. Which means phone companies ( or cable ) have all
this extra space that is not being used at all. This is why they could
offer you services with all these extras because it is not costing
them anything to run.

However a danger with 5G outside the radiation awareness. Because
radiation = signal. Is the lack of privacy. Right now from the days of
the "Star Wars" ( Regan Era Satellite photos ) and FCC
triangulating control over the air-waves. Is privacy. Take Princess
Latifa. With a just one phone call they were able to zero in on the
probably position of the boat, and take her back captive.

The same with smart cars with cameras, that talks to guidance systems.
Imagine your on the run and your car stops and locks the doors on you.
Next thing you know your surrounded by police officers.

Then again your going to compare yourself to an dating-scammer or
young-mother and say "How could this happen to me, I am a coward
I depend on others" ? Not think anything of it. But the flat fact
remains, things do happen. Your device should not ask to "report
images" let alone dictate if "rape" is occurring in
your vehicle. This is a world being engulf into fear street.

It is the same argument with carbine-technologies. If people would
STFU about them. nobody would care. I am more aware then ever and
probably would purchase a couple just because of that. However
disarming people is more or less a direct threat duet to marketing (
wrongly influencing ). However by talking about it, we have tweens (
11-12 year olds ) arming themselves. That being said creates a greater
problem.

If anything is wrong it is the fact that with 5G towers we could give
everybody extra fast 4G speeds and not limit everybody.

Honestly building towers in the middle of nowhere is acceptable. Even
if it is 4G towers but the cost of the 5G towers is just as good.
Using a combine conglomerate of companies to construct and share the
tower would work to every-bodies advantage

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=665827038#665827038