Re: Muntashirakon App Manager is, IMHO, by far, the best app manager on Android

Sujet : Re: Muntashirakon App Manager is, IMHO, by far, the best app manager on Android
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 03. Jun 2024, 10:04:52
Andy Burns wrote on Sun, 2 Jun 2024 23:53:07 +0100 :

I've tried the three latest 'release' versions
without any joy, I'll see if the issue affects the 'beta' version.

4.0beta1 same as the 3.1.x versions, stuck [flickering like crazy] at
the disclaimer screen, the "exit", "never show" and "agree" controls do
nothing, I have to force-close it, or wait about 2 minutes when it
crashes itself ...

I'm truly sorry to hear that, as you, of all people, could appreciate the
power that this program provides to the users, for free & sans ads.

On telegram, Muntashir Akon frequently releases a debug version, the
current version (as of June 2nd) I will install to test it for you.

Name: AppManager_v4.0.0-beta01-DEBUG#2706.apk
Size: 27884019 bytes (26 MiB)
SHA256: AEFAC82A44F2F7865FD3D9DD0E1ADF968F43920604C92C8D2E0897541B0B1ED3

If I can figure out how to get the debug log to work, I will let you know.

Then you can run it and send the debug log to am4android [at] riseup [dot]
net which may help Muntashir Akon work on the fix before he heads off for
his PhD in Computer Science at the University of California, Riverside this
September (as he's planning a mid-June release date).