Re: State Farm files patent for system to suppress calls and text while driving

Sujet : Re: State Farm files patent for system to suppress calls and text while driving
De : noemail (at) *nospam* none.com (AJL)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 09. Jun 2024, 17:42:37
Klyde wrote:

There was a repeat violator with no drivers license on a zoom call
court appearance with a judge while he was driving.
In later news reports it turned out that the guy actually had a valid
drivers license but the government screwed up in reporting it.

These people need to be stopped...
In my younger days (60's) I operated a mobile ham radio CW (morse code)
rig in the car while driving cross country. (Code is like a second
language that can be read in your head without writing it down. I
generally went 20-40 WPM.) Lots of fun. Makes using a mobile cell these
days seem seem like duck soup...  :-O

The only calls that should be permitted from a moving vehicle are
emergency calls.
Yup. And tape also needs to be applied to all passenger's mouths...