Re: Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages

Sujet : Re: Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 13. Jun 2024, 03:19:33
Chris wrote on Wed, 12 Jun 2024 21:41:03 -0000 (UTC) :

Since Apple religious zealots have shown to understand nothing of Apple
products

Remember you're the person who both massively over-inflated the number of
zero days in iOS AND didn't know basic geofencing functionality in iOS.

Who's the one who knows nothing about Apple really?

And yet I'm the one who explained to the iKooks that Apple only fully
supports a single release - which *none* of you zealots ever knew.

For *years* you zealots claimed Apple imaginary support that didn't exist.

What's sad is I don't even care about iOS, and yet I know more about it
than all of you religious zealots combined - simply because I'm not stupid.

For example, none of you Apple religious zealots knew that webkit doesn't
support privacy such that only iOS can't run the Tor Browser Bundle.

As another example, I had to inform you ignorant Apple religious zealots
that Apple inserts a tag unique to your AppleID into every IPA you install.

Despite Apple marketing, Apple doesn't allow any privacy on an iPhone.

For another example, none of you religious zealots knows that this vaunted
brand new scheduling option doesn't actually work in the real world.

Apple didn't tell you scheduling only works between Apple users alone.
It's no longer shocking you religious zealots know nothing about Apple.