Anyone able to connect to PMX over ADB on a non-rooted Android?

Sujet : Anyone able to connect to PMX over ADB on a non-rooted Android?
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 23. Jun 2024, 04:46:35
Anyone able to connect to PMX over ADB on a non-rooted Android?

I'm trying to test out this PMX app which was recently suggested.
<https://f-droid.org/de/packages/com.mirfatif.permissionmanagerx/>
<https://f-droid.org/repo/com.mirfatif.permissionmanagerx_125.apk>
Name: permission-manager_com.mirfatif.permissionmanagerx_125.apk
Size: 2847225 bytes (2780 KiB)
SHA256: 678FAC2556E610E080E058F1E1F362F0259C8BF314B7580282C678BFA750AF19

I've been using adb over USB & Wi-Fi for years, using these commands:
 c:\> adb connect 192.168.0.2:36295
 c:\> adb pair 192.168.0.2:43145 016983
And of course I have Android Developer options & the wireless debugging
tile enabled on my Android 13 unrootable Samsung Galaxy A32-5G phone.

Even with all that adb wi-fi and cable-connecting experience, my initial
connection of PMX over ADB failed; but at first I thought it might have
been because I was also using screencopy mirroring over Wi-Fi at the time.
 c:\> scrcpy -s 192.168.0.2

Even when I disconnected from screencopy, and obtained new Android adb
connection and pairing codes, PMX still failed to connect, for me.

It could be just me... which is why I ask the community at large the
question of whether they have been able to connect to PMX over Wi-FI ADB.