Re: Save tickets in an emmail?

Sujet : Re: Save tickets in an emmail?
De : Newyana2 (at) *nospam* invalid.nospam (Newyana2)
Groupes : comp.mobile.android
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 01:54:55
"Carlos E.R." <robin_listas@es.invalid> wrote

| It depends on how exactly the ticket was shipped.

   I don't understand this very well. The tickets came via email, but
they're not actually tickets or images. The email has remote
links to a company called Ticketmaster. The Ticketmaster app
to "store" the tickets malfunctions. When she tries to view the
tickets, sometimes it seems to work; sometimes the barcode is
missing. She's required to have the barcodes on her phone for
scanning at the door.

  I just thought that if there were a way to get the images
representing the seat numbers and barcodes then she could save
that and cut out all these undependable, remote middlemen. But
when I opened the email I realized the images were only remote
links.

  It appears that maybe she needs the Ticketmaster app? But
then that doesn't seem to work dependably. The idea of a PDF or
a printout makes sense, but apparently they won't allow that.

  I'm sorry that I don't really know what I'm talking about here.
I don't understand why she should need any app or wallet if
she could just have an image file but perhaps that's really the
only option. Anyway, thanks for your efforts. Maybe I'll try to
help her with the Ticketmaster app.